Recreational divers, local or foreign, visit the Yucatan peninsula for a variety
of reasons, adventure and nature tourism among others. Scuba diving allows us to
observe an environment different than ours, we can breathe underwater, but, what
do we know about the life we see? The fish I like, where does it sleep? What does
it eat? How does it live?
We love those questions!
For that reason we have come up with the following courses for recreational divers:
· Anatomy of the reef I (1 day)
· Anatomy of the reef II (1 day)
· Marine prairies (1 day)
· Mangrove and Sea (2 days)
· Late night creatures (½ day)
· The ocean depths
· Corals: biology and ecology (2 days)
· Defense mechanisms (1 day)
· Lionfish, the intruder (1 day)