Diving and snorkeling guides and instructors are responsible for conducting programs, courses and trips which bring tourists directly in touch with the ocean. What would happen if those guides didn’t know the environment they visit? The experience would be limited to the use of scuba gear. But, would it not be worth giving our visitors the opportunity to learn more about the place they visit and to transform those trips in a chance to sensibilize them about the need to preserve the ecosystem? Of course!
If you are a professional diver (DM or Instructor) or a snorkelling guide and you wish to learn about the marine ecosystems to enhance your personal knowledge, diversify your areas of proficiency and strengthen your curriculum, this is your chance to learn how to transmit that information to your clients while they enjoy their diving and trips.
The options we have for you:
· Group management (2 days)
· Scuba diving best practices (1 day)
· DSD, 40 minutes in the ocean! (1 day)
· The reefs’ anatomy I (1 day)
· The reefs’ anatomy II (1 day)
· Seagrass meadows (½ day)
· Mangrove and Sea (2 days)
· Late night creatures (½ day)
· The ocean depths
· Corals: biology and ecology (2 days)
· Defense mechanisms (1 day)
· Lionfish, the intruder (1 day)