Open Water Diver
OPEN WATER DIVER
- · Age: 10 years and older
- · Duration: 4 days
- · Depth: 18m/60ft
- · Prerequisites: none
Ideal for everyone 10 years old and up who wishes to obtain the PADI certification as Open Water Diver, this certification is valid all around the world and it doesn't expire.
If you always wanted to learn to dive, discover a whole new world, you like adventure or you want to see the underwater world this is where you should begin! The Open Water Diver course is the most popular in the world and it has introduced millions of people to diving.
- · Learn to use the scuba diving equipment and how to clean and store it.
- · Learn how to plan and conduct real safe and fun immersions.
- · Prevent accidents and solve problems.
The Open Water Diver course consists of three blocks:
· Knowledge development, through the PADI Open Water book which contains five chapters or the five educational videos the student learns the theory of diving. It can also be done through e-learning. With help of your instructor you review all the theory and you write the certification exams.
· The confined water practice consists in five pool sessions where the habilities and skills are built and developed, this can also be conducted in a shallow area off the beach if weather permits.
· Four immersions during which you apply what you have learned in theory and in the confined water sessions. These four dives are conducted to a maximum depth of 60ft. · Courses
· Next Course