- · Age: 12 years and older
- · Duration: minimum 3 days
- · Prerequisites: Open Water Diver and EFR (Emergency First Response) or another First Aid and CPR certificate
Ideal for certified divers of all ages who wish to learn more about solving problems in the water and how to help other divers and themselves in different situations.
This course is challenging but also rewarding. You have already learned basic rescue techniques during the Open Water Diver course and now you are about to widen that knowledge and put it in practice with different scenarios so you can learn to manage the situation and make safe decisions underwater.
· Review self-rescue techniques
· Learn to recognize and manage stress in other divers
· Deepen your knowledge of the scuba diving equipment and how to solve emergencies
· To conduct the rescue of panicked divers
· To conduct the rescue of unconscious divers
· Next course